12/06/2010

the akward introductions


Helloo, I'm Sophie! I have really been interested in fashion at the moment, and making mood boards of clippings from Vogue, Elle and other various other magazines. I live in England and I love Parisian style, which is sort of like my inspiration. This is my second blog, the first one i had was The Clothes Puppet, but I negelected it, so I wanted to start afresh. I love unique and pretty clothes, so if you have any good websites or help for me please could you leave it as a comment below. I hope to add pictures soon but first I really want to learn somemore about fashion first.
Yours truly, Sophie xxx.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie,

    Thank you for your lovely comment! All the best on your new blog! I just started mine a month a bit ago and it's quite fun!

    visit again sometime!

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com


    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment babe, was really sweet of you, as for your blog, i wish you all the luck in the world, im sure you will have a blog full of readers by the end of the week, you write well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i'm anna, and i *just* started my blog, like you. Your blog is really cute, and you should check mine out, too! thanks:)

    anniecorinne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete